One Street provides bicycle advocacy resources and consulting to nonprofits around the world because the most effective change happens locally. We honor their unique circumstances as they work to increase bicycling in their communities.
Any bicycle organization can contact us for free basic coaching on management, campaign planning, program development, and resources. We also offer books and components that serve bicycle organizations as well as more in depth consulting services and speaking engagements.
Some of the organizations we serve provide bicycles to people living in poverty. Others are redesigning streets to welcome cyclists. All believe that increasing bicycling will help our world. If you are a leader of such an organization, please contact us. We’d like to help.
To serve, with kindness and respect, leaders of organizations working to increase bicycling, including pedestrian, transit, and social equity needs.
Board of Advisors and Directors
- Tom Bertulis - engineer and innovator, ITDP, Mexico City, Mexico & USA
- Mikael Colville-Andersen - bicycle promotion producer, CEO Copenhagenize.com, Copenhagen, Denmark (read more...)
- Kaethi Diethelm – VP European Cyclists’ Federation and board member of Pro Velo Switzerland
- Horst Hahn-Kloeckner – Senior Advisor ADFC, Germany
- Johanna Hawley, Vice President – community and neighborhood activist, Prescott, Arizona, USA
- Jerry Hiniker - bike shop manager and Safe Routes to Schools Coordinator, Grand Marais, Minnesota, USA
- Dave Horton - sociologist, author and philosopher of cycling, Lancaster, England
- Justin Hyatt - program coordinator ZOFI Budapest, journalist for sustainable transportation, Tunisia
- Morten Kerr - cycling consultant, VP European Cyclists’ Federation and board member of Norwegian Cyclists' Assoc. (SLF), Norway (read more...)
- Jim Knaup – owner Ironclad Bicycles, Prescott, Arizona, USA
- Sue Knaup - Founder and Executive Director (read more...)
- Michael Linke, Secretary / Treasurer - Managing Director BEN Namibia & Brazil
- James Moore – bike shop owner and community leader, Hattiesburg & Petal, Mississippi, USA
- Amanda Ngabirano - CEO Goudappel Africa, sustainable transportation teacher Makerere University, Kampala, Uganda
- Karen Nozik – National Parks Conservation Association, Washington, D.C., USA (read more...)
- John Pucher – car-free advocate and professor emeritus Rutgers University, New Jersey, USA (read more...)
- Elisabeth Ruffner – community leader, Prescott, Arizona, USA
- Paul Simpson – medical doctor and social scientist, State College, Pennsylvania, USA (read more...)